Use CIS’s writing and editorial services to share information for decision-making and performance.
Tap our expertise for:
- Original writing on corrections and public safety topics
- Your voice presented with editorial clarity and accuracy
- Proceedings of professional meetings and conferences
- Proposals that express your value proposition and win you funding
- Executive legacy documents that anchor the wisdom and perspective of public sector leaders
- Tools to link professional communities.
- A federal agency launched an online journal on jail issues to attract website visitors as well as share insights and information. Connie recruited authors, edited their submissions, and curated other online content. The online journal became the most highly-viewed section of the agency’s website.
- A professional association had a volunteer energy and brainpower drain, because its operating policies and procedures were outdated and incomplete. Connie reorganized the document, created a standard format for each section, and worked with content owners to clarify policies, responsibilities, and processes. The new P&P means less time is spent tracking down answers to questions and on “reinventing the wheel.”