You know how some websites have good info, but you can’t find it?
. . . CIS redesigns web sites to work better for the people who use them.
You know how organizations get stuck explaining what they do and why it matters?
. . . CIS builds an online communications strategy that supports an organization’s mission.
Talk to CIS:
- To make your website work for you
- To give your stakeholders a path to the information they care about
- To make your message clear and succinct
- To leverage social media to share information with your community.
- We Need NIC (Facebook page) – grassroots voice supporting an important (but sometimes overlooked) small federal agency with a big impact.
- AIIP.org – Professional association website, hosted on the WildApricot platform for non-profit organizations.
Connie has the rare ability to be able to blend technical skills with communication skills and apply them both successfully to a very complex website. —Andrea Carrero, Black Ink Marketing